Experience Required: 4-6 Years
Role: Full Time
Notice Period: Immediate Joiner / 1 Month Maximum
Salary – No bar for the right candidate
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Serve as a key member of the advertising business development team, helping to drive overall company advertising strategy and business growth.
- Establish and build strong, profitable, long-term relationships with strategic advertisers. Contribute to the overall growth and profit of the business by expanding our advertiser ecosystem.
- Identify and deliver high impact accounts through teaming with marketing, pre-sales and field sales
- Identify, rationalize, and define target market segments and channel strategy for the advertising business. For each segment and channel, define the business model, product offering, engagement process, and support/operations model to drive advertiser adoption and business revenue growth.
- Adopt a cadence of discovery and positioning with prospect /customer that enables an aligned value offering to the customer.
- Build scale into the business development function by collaborating with internal stakeholders to develop joint business plans and upsell opportunities with coherent messaging/positioning.
- Act as the advertisers’ advocate to evangelize for their success working with us, by partnering with product, account management, support, and technology teams to drive advertiser success on our advertising platform.
- Take responsibility for pitching the product and idea to potential investors.
- Identify specific prospects/partners to approach while communicating the specific value proposition for their business and use case. Build and execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders to drive mutually beneficial programs.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the management team regarding progress and roadblocks to increasing adoption customers.
- Generating sales leads from Outbound cold calling, marketing campaigns, and fielding website inquiries.
- Proven experience in delivering sales growth via targeting new verticals, sourcing contacts, developing messaging, and delivering structured sales campaigns.
- Identify and secure good relationships with the key decision-makers.
- Professional delivery of phone sales procedures.
- Effective execution of sales techniques.
- Be the face of the company.
- Ready to travel if required(Domestic or Abroad).
- 3+ years of experience in digital/offline sales, business development, and partner management.
- Demonstrated experience in winning and retaining clients and establishing relationships with media agencies.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office with strong presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Results-oriented and a team player.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically. Adept at making data-driven decisions.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
- Should be able to contribute both as an individual contributor and as a leader of people.
- Smart individual who has a craving to sell any kind of product in the market.
- Experience in Travel Domain
Good to have:
Prior experience with India based ad networks (on the demand side) and/or with Media Agencies with strong digital sales presence.
Highest Qualification :
Job Type: Full Time