- The successful candidate will be based in Bangalore, India and will be responsible for: Working closely with Architects, Product Managers, Developers and QA engineers to discuss and evangelize Features.
- Accurately assessing critical factors for success and mitigating risk on deliverables Collaborating with geographically dispersed, cross-functional teams in an agile environment.
- Participate in internal/cross-team meetings, estimating, scoping, decision making and technical documentation reviews Authoring functional or design specifications. Gathering review feedback and finalizing specifications. Participating in reviews of related components.
- Reviewing QA test specifications and feature documents. Understanding the impact of work on the feature/product/team.
- Delivering own work to timely and complete conclusions.
- Is attentive to detail and accuracy is committed to excellence, looks for improvements continuously, monitors quality levels, finds the root cause of quality problems, owns/acts on quality problems. Ensures high quality of all development work.
- Building user interfaces from designs given by the UX team using ReactJS.
- Ensuring the user interface works across a variety of devices and browsers.
- Creating REST APIs using Open API specification on NodeJS.
- Robust test-driven development with automated unit tests and integration tests.
- Creating highly scalable backend, load tested and ready to deploy on the cloud.
- Creating resilient code using databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, and Redis/Hazelcast
- Integrating user interface with various Manage products.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Excellent knowledge in creating Rest APIs using Express/KOA.
- Excellent knowledge of React js, Next js, and Webpack.
- Proficiency in at least one No-SQL database, preferably PostgreSQL / MongoDB
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented programming and Object-Oriented design principles.
- Excellent knowledge of at least one testing framework(Jest/Chai/Mocha/Jasmine/Karma/Selenium).
- Working knowledge of OAuth2/OIDC
- Working knowledge of Elasticsearch.
- Working knowledge of at least one caching service
- preferably Redis.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes will be an advantage
- Knowledge of server-less deployment on Azure and AKS will be an advantage.
- Understanding message broker patterns, and using at least one message queuing service will be an advantage.
- Experience in version control using Git.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong analytical capabilities and logical skills, Solution designing experience is a must.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship. Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing goodpractices and habits.
- Good understanding of the agile methodology and scrum processes.
What We Look For
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Work from Home