CoRover is looking for full-stack developers to be part of their backend team to support the best conversational AI Platform.
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Experience Required: 4-6 Years
Role: Full Time
As a Software Engineer, you should have a strong programming background and experience working in building enterprise applications using Java stack.
You have a passion for creating great software and applications in an agile scrum environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Produce clean code and tests.
- Design and develop high-quality software services and features, working with architects and other team members.
- Work under the guidance of managers or others to analyse, modify, and implement various common business needs.
- Research, assess and adopt new technologies as required.
- Assist project managers with the development of detailed estimates and work plans and ensure that projects are delivered on time and that they meet clients’ and users’ business needs.
- Strive for quality of performance, usability, reliability, maintainability, and extensibility.
- Conduct research, make recommendations, and apply new technologies.
- Support development effort estimation.
- Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements.
- Use analytical rigor to produce effective solutions to poorly-defined problems.
- Implement unit, integration, and other automated tests.
- Working experience in a startup would be a plus.
- Have created Prod product design from scratch to end.
- Bachelor/Master’s in Computer Science or related disciplines or relevant experience of · minimum 3-5 years in software architecture, design, development, and testing.
- Strong object-oriented skills. Deep expertise and very hands-on programming experience in Java/J2EE.
- Knowledge of React.JS, Node.js is good to have.
- Exposure to Ext JS would be an added advantage.
- Experience on any of databases like MySQL or Oracle.
- Experience in working with Web Technologies on frontend and backend.
- Experience with the development of REST Web Services and Middleware using Java 8 and Spring Boot with Cloud Integration.
- Microservice design patterns and cloud configurations with deployments.
- Working Knowledge of SCM, packaging, and build tools – GIT, Jenkins, and Maven.
- Understanding of basic UNIX/LINUX is good to have.
- Should possess application development experience in Java 7/8
- Essential skills are Java 7, Java 8, functional aspects, Spring Framework (It is important that the resources are familiar with the current spring platform and its capabilities), Spring Boot, Spring Integration
- Spring Data, Swagger, Tomcat/Jetty, Maven, Jenkins, Git Postman/Newman
- Development experience with Hibernate
Note: Work from home would be encouraged 🙂