Terms & Conditions
This Terms and Conditions constitute an Agreement and are established between:
CoRover Private Limited having its registered office at A125 Kethana Blossom, Kadubeesanahali, Banglore-560103. [referred as “Company” or “we” or “Provider” or “First Party”].
The entity or person willing to use and accessing the Service [referred as “User” or “Visitor”].
Company and/or its affiliates provide to be a subject of the following Terms. Please review it carefully. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you confirm you have read, understood and accepted its contents.
- On principles set out in this Terms and Conditions Company renders the following Services:
a) An AI based ChatBot or Virtual Assistant or Video Call Assistant Service (Videobot) system/icon on Company’s or its Partner’s/Associate’s website or via mobile applications/app.
- Accepting these Terms and Conditions is a condition to use Services provided by Company.
- All Users are obliged to observe these Terms and Conditions.
- By indicating the User’s acceptance towards this Agreement, accessing or using the Service, the User agrees to be bound by all terms, conditions, notices contained or referenced in this Agreement.
- Please keep in mind that Company may modify the provisions of these Terms and Condition at its sole discretion and such changes take places without prior notifying the User. Therefore, we encourage you to periodically familiarize with the currently effective Terms and Conditions.
- Further use of Services after additional modifications in the Terms and Conditions have been implemented, shall constitute the consent to accept these modifications. Refusal to accept these modifications shall preclude the User from using the Services.
- Company or its Partners shall not be made liable for the answer/content/reply/information provided when question was asked or for any repercussion occurred after following that answer. Company or its Partners would not be held responsible if answer does not match with the question asked.
- In Videobot/ChatBot, the answer/content/reply/information provided by the Doctor/person is based upon his/her expertise/knowledge in the respective field. Neither Company nor its Partners/associates/Sponsors/Supporters shall be made liable for the answer/content/reply/information provided when question was asked or for any repercussion occurred after following that answer. Users are requested to get the information vetted by the authentic sources before following that answer/content/reply/information.
- It is also pertinent to mention that Company may or may not have affiliation/link/connection with the government/non-government bodies in providing the said answer/content/reply/information.
- All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
All products, services, features, specifications, prices and any other information are subject to change without notice or obligation.
Access and Use of Service
- You may access and use the Service only for lawful, authorized purposes and you shall not misuse the Service in any manner (as determined by Company at its sole discretion). By accessing the Services, you agree to the following code of conduct:
a) You are responsible for ensuring that the networks you use to access Service are secure and will not hold Company responsible for any consequences of using the Service on an unsecure network.
b) You will not upload, publish, display or use (hereinafter “post”) any defamatory, racist, obscene, profane, abusive, threatening, harassing, discriminatory or otherwise offensive or illegal material.
c) You shall not use the Service in any unlawful, improper or unauthorized manner (including without limitation in violation of any data, privacy or export control laws), in any manner that is obscene, harassing, offensive, fraudulent, misleading or the like, or in any manner that interferes with or disrupts the integrity or performance of the Service or its components.
d) You will not impersonate any person or entity.
e) You will not state or suggest that any statements you make are endorsed by us without specific prior written consent.
f) You shall not modify, adapt or hack the Service, or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or its related systems or networks.
g) You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices displayed through the Services.
h) You will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
i) You will not post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
j) You will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the Services.
k) You shall comply with any codes of conduct, policies, storage limitations, or other notice Company provides you or publishes in connection with the Service from time to time, and you shall promptly notify Company if you learn of a security breach related to the Service.
l) On Company or its Partner’s app/website, a ChatBot or Virtual Assistant or Video Call Assistant Service (Videobot) will be present.
m) On clicking that icon, a chatbot/VideoBot will open in which Visitor can ask a question. After asking a question, system will ask details like User’s name, mobile number, etc. to confirm the authenticity of the User.
n) For question, chatbot/videobot will display a most relevant answer.
o) If any visitor express his desire or ask a question regarding talking to Doctor/Specialist, then Company will provide a third party link (provided by Doctor/Specialist or any association with whom that Doctor/Specialist is working with) where Visitor will be asked to make the payment (Consultation Charges) and after making the payment, visitor can contact the Doctor/Specialist/Third Party.
It is pertinent to mention that Company shall not be held liable if any payment is stuck or payment is not made using the third party link or the Doctor/Specialist refused or did not answer the Visitor.
Third party links
- We may allow you to link the Service with or we may link the Service ourselves with other third party content and services, in which case you may be subject to third party terms of service and/or privacy policies, through your use of the Service. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You assume all risk and we disclaim all liability arising from your use of any third party websites or applications.
- You may incur third party fees through the use of the Service. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all such fees incurred by you for use of the Service, and you agree to pay all such fees and abide by all such terms of service and/or privacy policies
- In addition, third party services had may be accessed from, displayed on, or linked to your device are not available in all languages or in all countries. Company makes no representation that the Service, any third party services are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. To the extent you choose to access such services or materials, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws or agreements regarding such services or materials.
Company may from time to time make available to all users, updates at no cost or subject to additional fees in Company’s sole discretion. “Updates” means any updates, upgrades or error corrections to the Service. Notwithstanding anything else contained in this Agreement, Company will have no obligation to continue producing or releasing new versions of the Service or any updates thereto.
Consequences of violating these terms
We reserve the right to modify, restrict access to or terminate the Service or any features of the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time. We reserve the right to refuse to provide the Service to you in the future. We may review and remove any of Your Content at any time for any reason, including activity which, in its sole judgment: violates the Agreement; violates applicable laws, rules, or regulations; is abusive, disruptive, offensive or illegal; or violates the rights of, or harms or threatens the safety of Users. You are responsible for any claims, fees, fines, penalties, and other liability incurred by us or others caused by, or arising out of, your breach of the Agreement and your use of the Service.
- All disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be primarily resolved amicably.
- Company is open to set up a mediation in case of any conflict.
- All disputes that cannot be amicably resolved shall be submitted for resolution by Court of Law at the location of Company principal office.
- The provisions of Civil Code, the act on copyright and neighboring rights, an act on electronic services providing and other provisions of effective law shall be applicable in issues not governed by these Terms and Conditions.