Terms & Conditions
This Terms and Conditions constitute an Agreement and are established between:
CoRover Private Limited having its registered office at A125 Kethana Blossom, Kadubeesanahali, Banglore-560103. [referred as “Company” or “we” or “Provider” or “First Party”].
The entity or person willing to use and accessing the Service [referred as “User” or “Visitor” or “You”].
Company and/or its affiliates provide to be a subject of the following Terms. Please review it carefully. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you confirm you have read, understood and accepted its contents.
- On principles set out in this Terms and Conditions Company renders the following Services:
a) Virtual Assistants (ChatBots/VoiceBots/VideoBot) system on Company’s or its affiliates’/partners’/clients’ website or/and Phone/IVR or/and Desktop/Mobile or/and Kiosks or/and WhatsApp or/and via other applications/app or/and other electronic gadgets/items, social media, IM (Instant Messaging) services, etc., that may be amended from time to time at the sole discretion of CoRover/Company, where customers/users can ask some questions and the Company’s ChatBots/VoiceBots/VideoBots will provide the Customers/Users with the most appropriate/relevant answer or will show a link where Users can avail the service(s).
b) To the fullest extent permitted by law, CoRover does not make any warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, title, merchantability, completeness, comprehensiveness, availability, security, compatibility or non-infringement; or that the Platform will be uninterrupted, free of viruses and other harmful components, accurate, error free or reliable.
- Accepting these Terms and Conditions is a condition to use Services provided by Company.
- All Users are obliged to observe these Terms and Conditions.
- By indicating the User’s acceptance towards this Agreement, accessing or using the Service, the User agrees to be bound by all terms, conditions, notices contained or referenced in this Agreement.
- Please keep in mind that Company may modify the provisions of these Terms and Condition at its sole discretion and such changes take places without prior notifying the User. Therefore, we encourage you to periodically familiarize with the currently effective Terms and Conditions
- Further use of Services after additional modifications in the Terms and Conditions have been implemented, shall constitute the consent to accept these modifications. Refusal to accept these modifications shall preclude the User from using the Services.
- Company is not liable for the answer/content/reply/information provided when question was asked or for any repercussions occurred after following that answer. Company would not be held responsible if answer does not match with the question asked.
- The responses, answers, and information provided by the Virtual Assistants may, on occasion, contain inaccuracies, biases, and potentially harmful content.
Access and Use of Service
You may access and use the Service only for lawful, authorized purposes and you shall not misuse the Service in any manner (as determined by Company at its sole discretion). By accessing the Services, you agree to the following code of conduct:
a) You are responsible for ensuring that the networks you use to access Service are secure and will not hold Company responsible for any consequences of using the Service on an unsecure network.
b) You will not upload, publish, display or use (hereinafter “post”) any defamatory, racist, obscene, profane, abusive, threatening, harassing, discriminatory or otherwise offensive or illegal material or the material that threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign States, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting other nation.
c) You shall not use the Service in any unlawful, improper or unauthorized manner (including without limitation in violation of any data, privacy or export control laws), in any manner that is obscene, harassing, offensive, fraudulent, misleading or the like, or in any manner that interferes with or disrupts the integrity or performance of the Service or its components.
d) You will not impersonate any person or entity.
e) You will not state or suggest that any statements you make are endorsed by us without specific prior written consent.
f) You shall not modify, adapt or hack the Service, or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or its related systems or networks.
g) You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices displayed through the Services.
h) You will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
i) You will not post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
j) You will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the Services.
k) You shall comply with any codes of conduct, policies, storage limitations, or other notices Company provides you or publishes in connection with the Service from time to time, and you shall promptly notify Company if you learn of a security breach related to the Service.
l) Chatbot may ask details like User’s name, mobile number, etc. from the user in order to confirm the authenticity of the User.
m) Data Charges may be applied while using the said services. User shall borne the said charges himself and Company shall not be held liable for any charges.
n) Company may record the calls of the user for quality and training purposes and may be not used otherwise.
o) Company may store the PII Information of the user in order to increase its efficiency and accuracy.
p) You should avoid and not use content of the following nature:
1. Content that incites hatred against, promotes discrimination of, or disparages an individual or group on the basis of their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or any other characteristic that is associated with systemic discrimination or marginalization.
2. Content that harasses, intimidates, or bullies an individual or group of individuals.
3. Text, image, audio, or video of graphic sexual acts intended to arouse.
4. Content promoting the sexual exploitation of minors.
Third party links
- We may allow you to link the Service with or we may link the Service ourselves with other third-party content and services, in which case you may be subject to third party terms of service and/or privacy policies, through your use of the Service. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You assume all risk and we disclaim all liability arising from your use of any third-party websites or applications.
- You may incur third party fees through the use of the Service. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all such fees incurred by you for use of the Service, and you agree to pay all such fees and abide by all such terms of service and/or privacy policies
- In addition, third party services had may be accessed from, displayed on, or linked to your device are not available in all languages or in all countries. Company makes no representation that the Service, any third-party services are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. To the extent you choose to access such services or materials, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws or agreements regarding such services or materials.
Generative AI (BharatGPT)
The user may provide input to BharatGPT and receive the generated output. Input and output are collectively referred to as “content,” which is owned by the user. The company may use content as necessary to provide and maintain the services and comply with applicable law. The user is responsible for the content, including ensuring that it does not violate any applicable law and/or these terms.
Content contributed to BhartGPT will be reviewed manually and/or automatically; and, the content may or may not be added to the model. There may not be any notification/confirmation to the contributor when the content in included in the BhartGPT model. The content added to the model must not be confidential, it must be publicly available information.
Prohibition on Sharing Certain Information
You/Customer/User will not publicly publish or share with a third party (or media or social media) any Reply or Generated Output or information related to any ChatBot/VoiceBot/VideoBot powered by CoRover or BharatGPT, unless permitted in writing by CoRover.
Your Content/Customer data
You are solely responsible for your content, and any use of your content on our website indicates that you own or have the necessary rights to all of your content and that use of your content does not infringe, misappropriate, or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, or privacy rights, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
Company may from time to time make available to all users, updates at no cost or subject to additional fees in Company’s sole discretion. “Updates” means any updates, upgrades or error corrections to the Service. Notwithstanding anything else contained in this Agreement, Company will have no obligation to continue producing or releasing new versions of the Service or any updates thereto.
Company makes no guarantee as to availability, quality or service levels of the access to the Platform available on a 24×7 basis or promise uninterrupted access. Company may also suspend the access of the Platform for specific User permanently or temporarily for any reason whatsoever, including while investigating complaints or alleged violations of these Terms, or disable access to the Platform for such User.
Intellectual Property Rights
The User shall not use the names, trademarks and/or tradenames associated with CoRover in any manner whatsoever in the course of accessing and using the Company Data. The User agrees not to make intellectual property claims on the Platform and not to use intellectual property protection such that it would prevent or block access to further use of any element of the Platform.
Limitation of Liability
Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation damages for loss of profit arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Platform, including but not limited to indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, from the User’s use or inability to use the Platform or any content or information or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the Platform or any content or Company Data, regardless of whether company has been notified of such loss or damage.
The User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and third parties, for any losses, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) relating to or arising out of its use of the Platform and/or arising from a breach of these Terms and/or any fraudulent act on its part.
Consequences of violating these terms
We reserve the right to modify, restrict access to or terminate the Service or any features of the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time. We reserve the right to refuse to provide the Service to you in the future. We may review and remove any of Your Content at any time for any reason, including activity which, in its sole judgment: violates the Agreement; violates applicable laws, rules, or regulations; is abusive, disruptive, offensive or illegal; or violates the rights of, or harms or threatens the safety of Users. You are responsible for any claims, fees, fines, penalties, and other liability incurred by us or others caused by, or arising out of, your breach of the Agreement and your use of the Service.
- All disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be primarily resolved amicably.
- Company is open to set up a mediation in case of any conflict.
- All disputes that cannot be amicably resolved shall be submitted for resolution by Court of Law at the location of Company principal office.
- The provisions of Civil Code, the act on copyright and neighboring rights, an act on electronic services providing and other provisions of effective law shall be applicable in issues not governed by these Terms and Conditions.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Client shall be able to terminate the contract, by giving 3 months advance notice. The amount paid in advance will not be refunded if client opts to terminate the contract within the same billing cycle. If the notice period extends to subsequent billing cycle, then the respective months’ payment should be made in advance.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below for your reference:
Name: Nikita Morwani
Address: A125 Kethana Blossom, Kadubeesanahali, Banglore-560103