- The successful candidate will be based in Bangalore, India and will be responsible for: Working closely with Architects, Product Managers, Developers and QA engineers to discuss and evangelize Features.
- Accurately assessing critical factors for success and mitigating risk on deliverables Collaborating with geographically dispersed, cross functional teams in an agile environment.
- Participate in internal/cross-team meetings, estimating, scoping, decision making and technical documentation reviews Authoring functional or design specifications. Gathering review feedback and finalizing specifications. Participating in reviews of related components.
- Reviewing QA test specifications and feature documents. Understanding the impact of work on the feature/product/team.
- Delivering own work to timely and complete conclusions.
- Is attentive to detail and accuracy is committed to excellence, looks for improvements continuously, monitors quality levels, finds the root cause of quality problems, owns/acts on quality problems. Ensures high quality of all development work.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- 2+ years of enterprise software development experience
- Experience in J2EE Spring Framework, Persistence Framework, Java SDK, REST, XML, JSON Experience in Eclipse RCP, OSGi, Elasticsearch, Kafka.
- Azure Server is preferred
- Experience with data-intensive and multi-threaded service-oriented products is preferred
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong object-oriented programming skills and a good understanding of software design patterns
- Strong knowledge of coding conventions (Clean Code) and testing practices (Test Pyramid)
- Familiarity with unit testing frameworks like JUnit
- Proven ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, iterative product definition and development environment.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong analytical capabilities and logical skills, Solution designing experience is a must.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship. Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Good understanding of the agile methodology and scrum processes.
What We Look For
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Work from Home